Sunskissed Country Girl Look Makeup Tips
If you want a fresh, outdoor look, try this summery makeup - complete with fake freckles!
Summer Make-up Tips For Girl
1. You need to avoid heavy foundations when you are outside, so tinted moisturizer is the perfect solution. It will both nourish your skin and lightly cover any minor blemishes. Apply with your fingertips for ease.
2. If you already have freckles, do not try to hide them - they are perfect for a fresh air look. If you do not have them, then fake it. Use a mid brown eyebrow pencil and dot freckles on the nose and cheeks. Be extra creative and apply different sizes of freckles for a realistic look.
3. A bronzing powder rather than a blusher will give your skin a sun kissed outdoor look. Dust the bronzing powder over your temples, too.
4. Swap to an eyeshadow blending brush to sweep some of the bronzing powder over your eyelids. Natural colours like brown work best for this look. Remove any harsh edges with a clean cotton bud.
5. kleep mascara to a minimum. Choose a natural looking brown coat. The waterproof type is great for hot days and sudden downpours.
6. Do not overpower the look with nold lipstick. Opt for a muted brown pink shade that is close to natural lip colour or use a tinted lipgloss for a natural sheen