Normal Skin Type
Dry Skin Type
Oily or Greasy Skin Type
Combination Skin Type
Get a Beauty Sleep
Free Beauty Tips
Must Have Winter Skincare Products
Get Rid of Age Spots
Skin Care Tips
Facial Moisturizers at Home
Healthy Skin Diet
Anti-ageing Skin Care
Essential Skin Care
Free Beauty Tips for Looking Gorgeous
Looking for some beauty tips in a hurry? Check out our free tips on skin care.. Share your beauty tips
More Beauty Tips for you
- Brighten grey elbows by rubbing them with half a fresh lemon, it has a natural bleaching effect. Moisturize the skin afterwards to counteract the drying effects of the juice.
- Carry a spray of mineral water in your handbag to freshen up foundation while you are out and about.
- Sleeping on your back helps prevent wrinkles, according to recent research. It is certainly worth a try!
- Dunk feet into a bowl containing warm water and 4 tablespoons of epsom salts to help ease swollen ankles.
- If you have very soft nails, file them while the polish is still on to prevent them from cracking.
- If you find eyebrow tweezing painful, hold an ice cube over the area first to numb the area before you start.
- Warm up your looks by dusting a little blusher over your temples, chin and the tip of your nose as well as your cheeks.
- Keep your smile looking its best by changing your toothbrush as soon as the bristles begin to splay. This means at least every three months.
- Soak nails in a bowl of olive oil once a week to strengthen them.
- When plucking your eyebrows, coat the hairs you want to remove with concealer - it will help you visualize exactly the shape of brow you are after.
- For eyes that really sparkle, try outlining them inside your eyelashes with a soft white cosmetic pencil.
- Hide cracked or chipped nails under stick on false ones.
- Make over prominent eyes appear smaller by applying a wide coat of liquid liner. The thicker the line the smaller your eyes will look.
- Calm down a red angry blemish by applying an ice cube over it for a few seconds and then apply your usual medicated concealer.
- Apply foundation powder with a damp sponge for a thicker, more opaque coverage. Applied with a dry sponge, the result will be sheerer.
Got a cool beauty tip? Submit it to us, and we will publish it here along with your name.