Best Eyes Care
Ingrown Toe Nail
Toe Nail Fungus
Body Hair Removal
How to do a french manicure at home
Regular manicures make fingernails strong.
You can also give your hands a luxury treatment at home.
Manicure is the care of hands, nails and arms. The term "manicure" is derived from the Latin word 'manus' which means hands.
What is French Manicure - The French Manicure is the manicure where the tips of nails are pure white. This is a look that is very popular because it makes your nail look healthy and clean. It's suitable for all occasions since it is ultra natural.
You Will Need:
- Cuticle scissor
- Nail cutter
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Lukewarm water
- Nail flier
- Manicure shampoo
- Scrub/ cold cream
- Nail paint remover
- Nail buffer
Method of French Manicure at Home
- First step is to file and shape your nails and wash them with clean water. Apply the base coat and let it dry for few minutes.
Base coat is applied to protect your nails and to help prevent chipping.
- Paint each nail in a direction extending the brush stroke from the top of the nail to the end of the nail.
- Once the tips are dry dissolve leftover adhesive by rubbing it gently with a cotton swab dipped in alcohol.
- One can paint a straight line of white paint for giving a square look. If one wants a rounded looks of nails, follow the curve of the nail.
- In the last step of French manicure, apply a single coat of translucent shell-pink nail paint on the complete nail for sealing the whitened tip. Let leave them for a few minutes for dry. One can also apply a glossy topcoat on nails for protection and extra shine.