Tips on Wearing False Eyelashes
False eyelashes can look really great. They can be worn for many different occasions. In some cases, you may even consider using them when you are planning to wear a costume. Here are some tips on how to apply and remove false eyelashes.
How to Apply and Remove false Eyelashes
1. When you apply false eyelashes, it is important to make sure that you do not apply them to your natural eyelashes. You will want to apply them to the skin above your eyelashes, but not too far away from the lashes.
2. When you apply false eyelashes, you should begin placing them on skin from the inside of your eye to the outside. Doing it the other way around may cause you to get your false eyelashes stuck on your real ones.
3. When you remove false eyelashes, consider applying some eye makeup remover to the area of skin that the lashes are stuck to. This will help moisten the skin and may make removing false eyelashes less painful. Keep in mind that warm water will work the same way.
4. When you remove false eyelashes, be very gentle. You may think that it is a lot like removing a Band-Aid - which you should pull it off quickly so that the task will be done. However, if you do this with false eyelashes, you may actually pull them out.
5. Most importantly, make sure that you do not buy cheap eyelashes. Buy them from a costume store, where you will get higher quality lashes. Don’t buy them at a dollar store or anywhere else where you may end up getting poor quality false eyelashes.